Wednesday 3 February 2016

I DON'T WANT TO BE READ



         When I was in high school, I though  that it is kinda weird if a student has a crush on her/his teacher. I saw many of my friends that had a crush on an art teacher. Yeah he was sweet , talked a little and slowly (serious!! My whisper is louder), walked slowly (like a snail -_-), and somehow he was so charming. And in additional, he was young and single. That time I always though if my friends acted too much, they always had full of spirit when it was time for art class. Not because they liked art, but because they liked the teacher hahaha. But why I could not see his charming side.?! Ah may be coz I have different desire. So when my friends eyed open during his class, I felt so sleepy to hear his voice lol.
         Skip skip skip , And then one of my friend was so lucky to marry him in the same year after we graduated from high school. Wooohhh what a happy ending!!
      So this is how the story begin. (Heh so that was just a prologue??) When I was in my first semester in university. I saw a very cool and charming man. Such a mature, smart and religious one. I don’t know how to describe him. Coz in my eyes he was so interesting. Till now, my second year, I ever talked once with him woohh cool!! But do you know? Is it only me who have a crush on him? Ofcourse NOT!! You know who have crush on him? My friends, my classmates, my seniors, the girls from other majors, my juniors( from other batch),etc. May be even the food seller at canteen feel the same (just may be lhooo). Because he is such a lovely one. Always smile to everyone even he doesn’t know the one he meets on the way.
        I and my friends always like to sit in front of his office. Yeah and then he will just walk passes us(duhh RIP Grammar), holding his phone and then smiles to us. Hmmmmm. Even when it is Friday, muslim men must do Friday Prayer. We wait in front of his building office just to see him walks in from Friday prayer. You know when he passes? I feel I just look an angel from heaven (haalllllaahh that’s only my imagination) verryyy charming like I see there is bright light around him. (honestly I feel disgusting when writing this part hahaha).
      And then once when we sat in front of his office, my friend got a very lucky day. Coz the office door was opened and she could see the teacher. She said “ what a beautiful view”.  How about me? I sat in front of her, so that means the beautiful view was behind my back!! And the other day when I could sit on the perfect chair to see the beautiful view, the door is closed!! So just can see his head. But its okay, still a beautiful view btw  hahahhah.
       Huaa and then I know how my high school friends’s feeling. It’s a cute feeling even make me feel dumb sometimes. Nahh, So there would be a lucky girl as the way  my friend who was lucky to marry charming art teacher right? BIG NO!! Why? Because this teacher of university already had a wife!!!!!!!!!! (huaaaaaa I still deny that ugly truth hahhaha). 
      But  atleast I can learn something from this part. It makes me believe super believe that karma does exist lol. So I should not judge my friends’s action that time, coz when I am in their position now, I also act silly!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment